First of all, it is completely important to thank mom and dad for so generously lending thousands of accumulated american express points to pay for my flights. The trip to NYC is officially happening in April and this is honestly the most exciting bit of news I've had in a while. Second bit of exciting news, I also purchased tickets to a Boston Red Sox game. The plan is to hop the bus from NYC to boston, just me and my girls, and catch the game. The seats will allow me to stare straight into the red sox dugout (with binoculars because I'm not made of money) and scope out a future husband.
Word to the wise when booking vacations online with AMEX... scope out all of the info when you're not pressed for time. My mom tried to do it, but can't spell my best friend's last name (not her fault, the name is Gatzke) and the website kept timing out before she could get through it. It required entirely too much information at once and mom isn't exactly the quickdraw mcgraw of computers.
I'm taking baby steps to conquer the list, so that's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! I am so proud of you! You get it mama.
ReplyDelete